In Chapter 7 we were able to discuss and take a closer look at the educational technology provided for us as teachers and students to use. We were able to examine and learn guidelines that can be used in determining whether or not a web page contains reliable information. Chapter 7 also discussed integration strategies for introducing internet usage and educational technology in the classroom. In doing this we would also need to teach our students key things to look for and point out so that they know that the information that they're gathering form the internet is from a liable source.
I acquired some very relevant and helpful tools since the last class meeting that will help me, not only in this class, but in any of my endeavors in which research and citation of sources is involved. I learned to pay close attention to the last update information and also grammatical errors that may be found on the website. Also, I know now to look and make sure that there is contact information listed on the website and there are references to other sources to show that the information is not just made up but is fact.
This week I am a little bogged down with studying for upcoming midterms. It seems like most of the professors would prefer to be very vague on the requirements and test structure. I am wondering if they are plotting to set me up for failure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment