Monday, March 17, 2008

Post #7

Chapter 6 goes into detail about curriculum and curriculum standards and learning benchmarks. The chapter explained technology integration, also called curriculum integration. It is the combination of all technology parts, such as hardware and software,together with each subject-related area of curriculum to enhance learning. The chapter also went into a little detail about bilingual education and also the levels of integration.

From the past few classes up until now, i have learned a lot more technological things on the computer that takes me a few steps closer to becoming computer saavy. I have learned more things about using Microsoft Word and also Microsoft Powerpoint and all the different aspects and features of the two.

I had an okay spring break, because I had the flu for the first half of it and felt like a walking pile of germs for almost a whole week and a half. Then I was able to drive home and see my family and our new puppy. I miss them all a lot but I have to do what I have to do in good old Tallahassee.

No comments: