Monday, February 4, 2008

Post #3

Chapter 4 discusses the intricate parts of the computer system and their individual functions. It also differentiates between the different types of devices, going into depth and giving examples of each. For example, we were able to discuss input devices vs. output devices vs. storage and media devices. Also, we received a brief overview about the Inspiration program.

From last week to now, I can proudly say that I know what a motherboard really is and that it is made up of chips. I can also tell you that a CD is not an inpot device as I assumed it would be, but a media device. Inspiration was something completely new to me altogether. I had never even heard of it before this class. However, I have found it to be alot of fun and not difficult at all to master.

My shoulder muscles are really sore right now, but all is well in my life. Especially after my best friend in the whole wide world surprised me last night with the matching pearl and crystal earrings to go with my necklace that he got me for my bday. He's the absolute greatest!!!!

No comments: