Chapter 3 discusses software, which is the instructions that tell the computer hardware how to perform specific tasks. Among the different softwares, I found that one of the most important is application software. Application software includes word processing, spreadsheets, and e-mail programs. Productivity software gives tools and techniques that makes one more effective while performing daily activities. The chapter also discusses graphic and multimedia software, which includes desktop publishing software, paint/image software, and editing software. These different types of software are effective in bettering the teaching and learning experience within the classroom.
I learned a lot from chapter 3, it really peaked my interest. This was especially because I am really into video editing and graphic enhancement. So this was very relevant to me personally. I was also able to learn and get insight on some of the more popular software programs and what gives off the best quality.
This class is turning out to be very interesting to me...I was a little skeptical at first, because I'm not that computer literate (I know the basics). I am enjoying all of my classes and my first semester here at Florida State University. I really just wish they would do something about this horrible parking situation here. Ugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment